Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: Warm your house this season. Lanterns are the best option.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Warm your house this season. Lanterns are the best option.

For those of you who don't know me from the Tv show I do say many times how I am an adept of lanterns. I like them because 1. It's a most secure way to have lighted candles in a house. 2. Because it is an object that has a very versatile decorative function. These are some of my favorites.

***

Acho que já me ouviram dizer várias vezes o quanto eu sou adepta das lanternas. Gosto porque é uma forma de ter velas acesas de uma forma mais segura e porque é um objecto que tem uma função decorativa muito versátil. Estas são algumas da minhas favoritas.




Homestyling/Querido Showroom


Arboretto


west elm


west elm


Homestyling/Querido Showroom




Casa


Zarahome

Ikea



Zarahome

Warm your house this season.
Light a candle and pray for a good year.
***
Aqueça a sua casa nesta época festiva.
Acenda uma vela e reze por um melhor 2012.


Até Amanhã
Ana Antunes

3 comments :

  1. Olá Ana,
    Tambem adoro lanternas, acho que é um objectos que se enquadra em qualquer decoração...
    Na minha casa tenho imensas lanternas!!
    bjos
    http://zepedrorodrigues.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Ana.
    Um 2012 cheio de luz!!!Muito projectos!
    Também adoro lanternas e velas...muitas velas!!!
    Bjinhos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed it Ana!

    Adore the lanterns and votives, the former have been huge this year, there have been so many amazing ones available, and at spectacular prices.

    I absolutely adore the ones with the polished chrome surfaces and bullring on top, I'd love to get my hands on a pair of those!!

    xoxx Linda =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração