Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: Designer's Guild Love

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Designer's Guild Love


Most people know my love for fabrics and pattern...
What they don't know is that, I can spend 3 hours in the Designer's Guild Portuguese Showroom looking at new collections and feeling like a kid at Toy's R'us, I can go to the London Shop and make my husband wait for me for 3 more hours in the next door cafe, I can order silk to make custom dresses to were on special events and that I even had the pleasure to meet personally with Tricia Guild and interview her for our TV Show.  
Every time a new collection comes out I have a new love! 
Here are my pics from the latest collection.


                                                                'Sofienberg' Collection 






charlottenberg - cobalt

bergius - cobalt





Blankets from the new collection




The 'Miami' Collection - a little Ikatish...




espanola way - cobalt

miami - peble

espanola way - fucsia



 borgholm - peony


borgholm - sky

















These are my favorites from The Cristian Lacroix Collection for Designer's Guild
   I already used the pink one on pillows for one of my latest projects.




 riviera - fucsia


riviera - chartreuse

riviera - sevres




When this collection arrived to the Portuguese showroom, Pedroso & Osório, the girls call me saying; Ana you gotta come and see this because it seem like Tricia, made these for you!! ...this is why - SO MANY WALLPAPER STRIPES!!!


pembroke - cobalt 




pembroke - turquoise 


pembroke - lavender 


pembroke - peony


sunday stripe - lavender


sunday stripe - peony 


sunday stripe - blossom


sunday stripe - dove


sunday stripe - apple


fitzwilliam - sky


fitzwilliam - cobalt


fitzwilliam - natural

fitzwilliam - acacia


A gorgeous collection with beautiful colors and pattern!
I hoppe you like it as much as I do.
Love,
Ana Antunes


(images via)
www.designersguild.com
www.pedrosoeosorio.com



5 comments :

  1. Tb sou fã da marca! alias tt as cortinas da mh sala e almofadas bem como as do quarto sao de lá! têm um toque sempre tão romantico ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tb sou fã da marca! alias tt as cortinas da mh sala e almofadas bem como do quarto sao de lá! têm um toque sempre tão romantico ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outra fã! :) As Cortinas e almofadas e até velas do meu quarto são DG.

    BJS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Riviera, Sunday stripes and Fitzwilliam frabrics!!!
    Love it Love it love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sou fa! Desculpa, faz um tempinho que nao falo o portugues! Passei dois anos no Brasil e sinto muitas saudades de falar a lingua do meu coracao! Amo seu blog! Parabens...esta pertinho de 100 seguidores!

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração