Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: Get The Look #005 * Copie o Estilo #005 - Radiant Orquid

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Get The Look #005 * Copie o Estilo #005 - Radiant Orquid


Today someone  posted a comment on my blog saying; "I feel that the color of the year 2014 it's really your thing!..." Ohhh yes ma'am! It's true. I guess it is my thing!

Although I was all happy with the idea of Dazzling Blue for the color of the year 2014 I think I'm over the shock allready, and it is a fact that these shades are my thing, because who knows me a little has definetly seen them in several of my projects.
 
Today at the store I also found so many options for orchid shades lovers. Love the mix of orchids with purple blackberries ... and splashes of blue, of course! Here are some ideas.

***

A propósito do meu último post comentava uma seguidora do Blog que dizia assim; "Sinto que esta cor do ano é mesmo a sua 'praia'..." Pois eu acho que é verdade, sim senhora!...

Embora estivesse toda contentinha, a achar que a cor do ano era o Dazzling Blue, umas horas depois do embate, acho que já estou refeita do choque, e é uma verdade que estes tons são a minha praia! Quem conhece um pouco do meu portfolio já o viu em vários trabalhos meus, na minha casa... e até na minha loja constatei que temos muitos objectos nestes tons!

Adoro a mistura dos orquídeas com lilás, amoras... e salpicos de azul água, claro! Aqui ficam algumas sugestões da LojaQuerido.


From my Portfolio

***

Do meu Portfolio 






 
















Parece que a Vera tinha razão, há muita orquídea na minha vida!!!

Até Amanhã

Ana Antunes
(Thank you for sharing my passion for beautiful homes)

2 comments :

  1. Que lindo Ana, os seus projectos são sempre fantásticos, e a cor está muito bem escolhida :)
    santiroyalhome.blogspot.com
    Santi

    ReplyDelete

  2. Invitation - In
    I'm Brazilian.
    Spent reading here, and visit his blog.
    I also have one, only much simpler.
    I'm inviting you to visit me, and if possible follow together for them and with them. I always liked to write, expose and share my ideas with people, regardless of class Social, Religious Creed, the Sexual Orientation, or, of Ethnicity.
    To me, what will interest is our exchange of ideas, and, thoughts.
    I'm there in my space Simpleton, waiting for you.
    And I'm already following your blog.
    Strength, Peace, Friendship and Happiness
    For you, a hug from Brazil.
    www.josemariacosta.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração