Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: Space to love - Espaço adorável

Friday, May 25, 2012

Space to love - Espaço adorável

When I say these images on my dear Erin from House of Turquoise blog I was all ahhhhs and ahhhhs. Isn't that the most gorgeous blue shades conservatory, ever?!? It was created by Jenna Sue and I can hardly stand how this turned out light, fresh and in my favorite shades!! This space is the real proof you can have the most gorgeous room on a budget because these are sofas made with Ikea beds, curtains and rug are also Ikea. Pillows are quite cheap too and cofee table and console were a DIY. Love it!...

***

Quando vi estas fotos no blog da Erin do blog House of Turquoise toda eu era ahhhhh e ahhhh. Este jardim de inverno em tons de azul, mais giro de sempre foi criado pela Jenna Sue uma designer gráfica com muito bom gosto e jeito para a coisa! Mas me consigo recompor de como tudo isto resultou leve, fresco e nos meus tons favoritos!! Este espaço é a prova real de que podemos ter um espaço lindo, com pouco dinheiro porque estes sofás são camas do IKEA, as cortinas e o tapete também. As almofadas também são bastante económicas e a mesa de apoio e consola foram feitas na versão bricolage. Adoro!!...













Jenna created this in her designs. 
I thinks she would be quite right using this quote about her home. 
Don't you think?

***

Foi a Jenna Sue que criou este poster e
 acho que aplicado à casa dela faz todo o sentido, não acham?



Até Amanhã
Ana Antunes

(Thank you for sharing my passion for beautiful homes)


31 comments :

  1. Olá Ana!!
    Adoro os tons leves, e a harmonia em todo o espaço!!
    é simplesmente magnifico!!
    kisses e bom fim de semana
    Zé Pedro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Ana :)
    Este jardim de inverno está simplesmente mimoso :D
    Já estou a imaginar a Ana a utilizar esta ideia e criar uma coisa magnifica.
    Obrigado por todos os dias me fazer sorrir com os seus posts :D
    Beijinhos*T.M

    ReplyDelete
  3. muito bonito! uma das minhas cores preferidas

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you get the trash cans? and throw pillows?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind and color paint did you use for trash can/table?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OI Ana,
    Nossa....tambem estou ahhhhhhhh
    Gostei do piso de porcelanato amadeirado. Aqui também temos...bem igual da Portobello.
    Seu blog como sempre maravilhoso.
    Bjus

    ReplyDelete
  7. im looking for the trash can too ??! did you find i anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too, am looking for this trash can. I have been looking everywhere.

    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't speak Spanish. Can someone translate the kind and color of paint for the table?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's not a trashcan. Tables like that are available at Target and World Market.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The table looks exactly like a table that was sold at Target stores. It only came in black. I bought it for my daughter's nursery a few months ago on clearance for $35 and painted it pink. Funny that I ran across someone who was thinking along the same lines!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why would you say not to speak Spanish???...
    It isn't a trash can click the link to the original post for Christ sake it took me two seconds to find out the side table is from Target. Seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anon -- I think GrammySC meant that SHE doesn't speak Spanish. I don't think she meant to seem rude. She's probably older (thus her name), so she just messed up typing. I searched the Target site. I can't find the table. I wish I could. I'll try World Market.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep...found the table at Target (online) in the accent table section but out of stock
    http://www.target.com/p/wave-metal-side-table-orange/-/A-14157078

    I would love to hear if anyone found it somewhere else

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's not Spanish its Italian, I also would like to know if that is a hamper, it looks like one my daughter bought at Walmart it has a fabric liner.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorei este cantinho.. fiquei totalmente apaixonada... assim como por todo o blog.. Parabéns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your Blog is really LOVELY!! I am your follower.


    http://personallyselected.blogspot.com.es/

    Luisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. This table is now at at target for anyone who is still looking.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Target says this table is no longer available. Has anyone found it anywhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am unable to find the table at target or online ... any others places we can find it?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gostei imenso e associado ao facto de se poder por os pés no sofá...-sem a preocupação de que vamos sujar, rasgar, adoro.
    É um espaço para usar e abusar dele.
    Joka

    ReplyDelete
  22. The design of this room looks more that amazing! I am going to renovate my living room and I want to make the furniture myself from pallets. I think that the table in the picture is incredible! Thank you a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Como eu amooooo azul!!!💙💙💙💙 tambem quero!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Big Lots has the table! Bought me one tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love how you blend every color into your room! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The trash can really intrigued me, where can i find one of those, i really want to know. Share what your suggestions, guys. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The interior design of the room is truly magnificent, i am really happy to see some more amazing ideas about decoration and innovation the living room.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love to see such incredible ideas that are coming to life. This is what I call creativity at its finest. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração