Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: Weekend Shopping - LONA

Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Shopping - LONA

August is the month for all Portuguese to go down south, for Vacation. It's a bit grey at the beach today, though. It reminded me of this picture.  And then a very good reason to tell you about LONA.
***
Agosto é o mês de colocar a placa na porta e decretar 'Fechado para férias'!!! E lá vamos todos até ao sul. Hoje Portugal acordou cinzento e lembrei-me desta foto o que me deu uma excelente razão para falar-vos de uma marca que se chama, LONA.




Let me tell you about this Portuguese product that links sustainability and versatility to the creation of new tendencies. They're called LONA and they're goal is to recover, reinvent and modernize a product of excellent quality, textures, colours and patterns that has been produced since the beginning of the 20th century. A classic reinvented to modern age respecting both high quality and production techniques without losing its identity, its character and its excellency. 
 ***

Trata-se dum produto nacional que alia a sustentabilidade e versatilidade na criação de novas tendências.  Chama-se LONA e o objectivo desta marca é a aposta na recuperação dum tecido que, pela qualidade, texturas, cores e padrões, vem sendo produzido desde o início do século passado. Marcou memórias de gerações e surge reinventado para a contemporaneidade. Respeitando a alta qualidade e técnicas de produção e mantendo a identidade, o carácter e a excelência.




I'm ordering one of these for my tv show!! Love it!




And this one to take all the project papers and samples inside!


You know I have a thing for black & white stripes.








 I love the coastal striped look of it. 
Makes me feel on vacation.
check them out here!

***
Adoro as riscas com o toque de zona costeira.
Faz-me sentir de férias!
Vejam o site aqui!


Até Amanhã!
Ana Antunes

Comentários

Post a Comment

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração