Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: Working in the North of Portugal - A Trabalhar no Norte

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Working in the North of Portugal - A Trabalhar no Norte

I've been away with my team for the last 4 days, working on a Big project in the North of Portugal. I will tell you all about it by the end of the week but today I want to show you some snapshots of the nice modern hotel we stayed in Braga. If you ever go there, it is a very nice modern but comfortable option.
***

Eu e a minha equipa estivémos fora a trabalhar, nos últimos 4 dias, num grande projecto a Norte de Portugal. Conto-vos tudo para o final da semana mas para já deixo-vos algumas fotos do hotel onde ficámos porque se alguma vez forem até Braga e quiserem um hotel moderno e confortável esta é uma óptima opção.








That is me and my great team, Mariana and Bruno.
(the third one Helder was taking the picture)
They are my left and right arms!

***

Eu e a minha excelente equipa, a Mariana e o Bruno.
(o terceiro elemento, Helder estava por detrás da foto)
Eles são os meus braços direitos e esquerdo!







We all share two great things in common. 
We do what we love and we like to laugh with it.

***

Partilhamos o mesmo gosto pelo que fazemos e adoramos rir pelo meio!


Até Amanhã
Ana Antunes

(Thank you for sharing my passion for beautiful homes)

11 comments :

  1. Já estamos com saudades vossas!
    Mais uma vez, Obrigado por tudo!

    Suzana :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Já estamos com saudades vossas!
    Mais uma vez, Obrigado por tudo!

    Suzana :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hotel Meliá, lindo, lindo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it has nice prices, Meliá, BRAGA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your blog and your work, Ana! This hotel looks amazing, too.
    Have a good week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love the look of the hotel. I've been to the Melia in Aveiro but not the Braga location (guess not necessary as I have a beach apt not too far) but that's gorgeous! Love Braga (where my sister was born). Bjns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parece mesmo maravilhoso*

    http://at-home-ideas.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que sortudos esses seus companheiros de viagem.... Trabalhar consigo a criar coisas bonitas todos os dias deve ser um sonho!!!! Quem me dera....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que sorte têm esses seus companheiros de jornada. Trabalhar consigo a criar coisas bonitas todos os dias deve ser mesmo um sonho.... Quem me dera. Parabéns pelo seu fantástico trabalho!

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração